Eyeliner is one of the must-have thing for my daily wear. I
simply can not step outside without eyeliner, even though I am not a great fan
of Kajal. I've been used to using liquid black eyeliner since years and have
grown some level of expertise in using them to create all sorts of eye liner
looks - right from dramatic to winged to simple and also a couple of eye arts.
Having said that, I've also used almost all forms of liquid liners types I've
known till date - thin brush applicator, pointed tip applicator and even felt tip
pens.
Accentuate your eyes with features that you thought didn’t exist. With the Tips & Toes water proof eyeliner make a statement by creating your own look easily.
Features-
- One shade-Intense Black
- Felt tip brush for clear definition and accuracy
- Water proof
- Long lasting
- Easy to carry
- Dries quickly
Application-
Can be applied with felt tip kept perpendicular or parallel for thicken party look.
Price: Rs. 250
I've usually been the most comfortable with thin brush tip applicator
till date. So, when I began trying this particular eye liner from Tips & Toes, I had some doubts about its efficiency in giving me that flawless line;
well, how very wrong I was!
This is the blackest black eyeliner with the most precise
lining expertise I've ever experienced so far! :D So, on that note check out more details below
About Tips & Toes
Waterproof Eyeliner
Accentuate your eyes with features that you thought didn’t exist. With the Tips & Toes water proof eyeliner make a statement by creating your own look easily.
Features-
- One shade-Intense Black
- Felt tip brush for clear definition and accuracy
- Water proof
- Long lasting
- Easy to carry
- Dries quickly
Application-
Can be applied with felt tip kept perpendicular or parallel for thicken party look.
Price: Rs. 250
Quantity: 3ml
My experience with
this eyeliner:
The liner comes in a gorgeous black tube with lovely design
and "Tips & Toes" written on it. It has a screw open lid and the
moment you open it you enter the world of darkness - kidding! The applicator is
a sharp pointed tip which is solid. The consistency of the liner is neither too
thick nor too runny, just perfect to get properly coated on the tip applicator.
I get one amazingly precise line on one eye with just one load and I might
reload it again to get an extra wing or fill in somewhere. The liner is the jet
black with semi-glossy and semi-matte finish - both of which I love!! 

Check out more pics
below:
Below are some of the
likes and dislikes that I've felt about this liner:
Likes:
1) This is the blackest black eye liner of all. It ends into
semi-matte and semi-glossy finish which makes it perfect to give your eyes some
nice definition.
2) The applicator is a solid pointed tip, which loads just
appropriate amount of the liner and glides on my eyes like a dream. It gives
the most precise finish without any fuss.
3) The applicator handle is decently built as it is neither
too long to make you poke your eye, nor too short. It is just balanced enough
to give a good control over your application. I never went wrong with it, and I
feel that it could be a great buy for eyeliner novices too.
4) It is waterproof - and when I say waterproof, it
literally behaves like a permanent marker there. But, the best thing is that it comes off very easily in flakes when gently rubbed with a cleanser. I love it for that
5) At the price it comes - it is definitely the best
bargain.
Dislikes:

No complete list of ingredients.
Otherwise, I couldn't find any con from it so far.
Otherwise, I couldn't find any con from it so far.
Overall verdict:
This is the most amazingly black eyeliner. The pigmentation is great, the tip
gives a flawless precise application and it is really inexpensive, so
definitely recommended.
You can check out more about Tips & Toes brand as well as their outlets here.

You can check out more about Tips & Toes brand as well as their outlets here.
Rating: 


/5



/5
Disclaimer: Product
sent by brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.