Skip to main content

Femina Celebrates its Anniversary Issue on Facebook


Femina's Anniversary Issue is now on stands and hence in Celebration of this ‘Choices Issue’ they have released two new applications on their Facebook Page. Check out the link and description of the applications below.

My Choice My Life
Life is about choices & our choices define who we are. Femina invites its readers to tell them how a choice they made has changed their life. The best stories will feature on their website and will win exciting Prizes.

Readers can use the link below to tell their story
http://www.facebook.com/feminawoman?sk=app_280374681987407

Femina Pick a Pal
Making a choice does not have to be stressful and taxing. Play Femina's Pick A Pal game and choose a friend that best fits the statement. Making a choice was never this fun!

https://www.facebook.com/feminawoman?sk=app_223385144392773

I found both of these quite awesome and inspiring. It was amazing to read all the stories shared by the lovely people about their personal experiences and choices. I'd definitely love to read some more there, so when are you sharing yours?

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...