Skip to main content

My one month of Lancome Genefique Range Challenge

I bought the following discovery kit yesterday from Douglas, and I am planning to religiously use all the products from now i.e. October 9th, 2011 to November 09, 2011 and see if there are any visible differences on my skin.


Coming to my skin type - I have oily combination skin. I have a few spots on my forehead and cheeks, which might have come from pimples. The area around my mouth is slightly unevenly pigmented. I also suffer from noticeable dark circles under my eyes.

The products that come in this beauty kit are following:
-  Lancome Gentle Softening cleansing fluid (50 ml)
- Lancome softening and hydrating toner (alcohol free) (50ml)
- Lancome Genefique Youth Activator serum (20ml)
- Lancome Genefique Yeux Youth activating eye concentrate (5 ml)
- Lancome Genefique repair youth activating night cream. (15 ml)


I have gone through some rave reviews of these products online and have some good expectations from these. I hope they work well with me. For reference I have taken a pic of mine without makeup today - Yes, thats me without anything on my face(even no moisturizer). I have taken the pic with flash.


I'll click another pic on November 9th and then check if any improvements have been made.
So, what do you think about this challenge? Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...