Skip to main content

Review: ES Brand 10 Pairs Black Criss Cross Fake Lashes, EOTD



About ES Brand 10 Pairs Black Criss Cross Fake Lashes

  • Lots Of 10 Pairs
  • Brand New In Retail Packaging
  • Make Your Eyes Look Bigger And Attractive
  • Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully
  • False Eyelash With Box Package
  • Suitable For Any Personage
  • Can Be Used Party Or Professional Make Up 
Price: USD$6.85

My experience with these fake lashes

Whenever I try to use fake lashes, my sole purpose is to give my eyes a dramatic look that is a bit more than what a mascara could give and at the same time doesn’t make me look like a drag queen. These lashes from ES seem to work amazingly in solving my purpose. I love the way these lashes have been built with alternating patterns of long and shorter lashes that cover my natural lashes perfectly and give my eyes that oomph factor without making them look overdone. I really like the soft and feather light weight of these lashes that don’t weigh my original lashes down and make my eyes stay naturally open and beautiful  for hours without tiring them down.

Below are some of the pics:




Below is how they look on me:




Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I’ve felt about these lashes:

Likes:
1)      Quite beautifully built to compliment any set of eyes. The lashes give a subtle dramatic touch to your eyes that can go for both day time and night time look.
2)      Feather light weight that don’t make you feel that you are wearing something on your eyes.
3)      Pretty affordable for the price they come.
4)      The hair of these lashes are quite light yet strong enough to make your eyes appear lifted and awake. They easily blend with your natural lashes.
5)      I’ve found that each pair of lashes can be worn for 4-5 times which is pretty good lifetime. After that I have to discard the lashes because of the accumulation of lash glue and my eye liner on them.

Dislikes:
1)      I wish they could have come with a lash glue too.
2)      Availability might be a problem but you can buy these lashes at KKCenterhk.com 

Overall verdict:
I love these lashes for their subtle dramatic effect and light weight. At the price they come for, I’d definitely recommend you to grab one of the packs for sure.

Rating: 4/5 (B+)

Disclaimer: Product sent by PR for consideration; my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...