Skip to main content

Review: Magnetic Make-up / Eyeshadow / Blusher Compact


About this compact from Queen's cosmetics website


These neat refillable magnetic palettes for make-up fit the bill perfectly to hold your eyeshadows and blushers. Not only do they look good, and are super-practical, but they are much more environmentally sound - no need for a new plastic compact each time you buy eyeshadows or blushers as you only need to buy the individual pans (refills). These are made of cardboard but are super sturdy and should hold most brands of refill pan.

The magnet holds them firmly in place and even violent jostling at the bottom of a handbag didn't dislodge them! There's now no need for two or three different compacts in your make-up bag and, what's more, you can change the colours you carry around according to the look you are going for - smokey grey eyeshadows for evening, your bronzer for the summer etc etc.


My experience with this magnetic compact case


I love this magnetic case where you can keep your eyeshadows and blushes easily to create your own customized palette. It is super easy to use and amazing for travel purpose. The magnet is quite strong and your eyeshadow and blush (metallic) containers won't buzz until you want to slide them or take them off the palette.
My only concern is that the palette doesn't come with mirror, otherwise it would have been perfect for travel.
You can accommodate around 9 eyeshadows (all of standard queen cosmetics size - comparable to the size of 2 Rupee coin) or 6 eyeshadow cases and one rectangular blush case at a time.

Price: £8.95 (Empty)

Below are some pics:




Note: You can get these compacts for FREE WHEN YOU BUY two or more Queen Soft Powder Blushes OR two or more Queen Eyeshadow Duos OR one Soft Powder Blush and one Eyeshadow Duo. You can pick and choose the two colours in your Eyeshadow Duo.
Check more details here

So, what do you think about this compact?


Disclaimer: PR sample; honest review

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...