Hello Friends,
I shared my Karvachauth makeup a couple of days back on IMBB HERE, and since then I've received loads of requests to make a tutorial of the same.I am really thankful to all of you for liking my look. So, without going into any emotional talk (of me getting overwhelmed by the response), let us get to the tutorial.
This is a simple gold pink eye makeup look which I tried on my Karvachauth. You can use any other color - green, blue, brown, yello of your choice to create this and I feel that it would still be very wearable and easy to carry. This look is ideal for festive season makeup,so let us get started.
1) After putting on the foundation, concealer and compact of your choice, apply a good eyeshadow primer to your eyes from your lids to the browbone. I've applied essence eyeshadow primer and topped it up with a base eyeshadow of my skincolor (light brown from Queens Cosmetics)
2) Take a cream eyeshadow/pigment of your choice and dab it all over your lids except for the inner and outer corners. I've used Illamasqua's cream pigment in Depravity here
3) Take a nice clean brush dipped in an eyeshadow of your skintone and soften the edges.
4) Now take a taupy brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and apply it on your crease and outer V of your eyes. Blend well. I am using Inglot eyeshadow #422.
5) Apply some more pink pigment in case you feel you've lost the pink in all the brown. Next, take a golden eyeshadow and gently press at the center of the lids and blend the edges. I am using Ingot eyeshadow #430
6) Take a highlighter shade of your choice and apply it at the inner corners of the eyes as well as on the browbone. I've used the highlighter shade from Maybelline's Chai Latte quad here.
7) Apply kohl and tightline your eyes. I'e used Revlon kajal eyeliner for this.
8) Apply eyeliner and a generous coat of mascara. You can also choose to apply false eyelashes. Here, I've used Oriflame very me eyeliner and Motives black mascara.
9) Apply mascara to the lower lashes as well. Below is the tutorial version of the eye look:
10) For cheeks I applied MAC's blush - 'Vintage grape'.
11) For lips, I applied Manhattan Soft mat lip cream. You can further choose to apply a lipgloss of your choice.
12) Apply bindi and accessories of your choice and you are ready to rock! :D
| Original version - In Indian ethnics and traditional wear |
| Tutorial version - in casuals |
