Skip to main content

Forest Essentials presents Party Essentials for this season.


(Press Release)

Get ready for this party season with Forest Essentials must haves. We bring to you products that help you look radiating and fresh from head to toe. A facial hydrating product and a body polisher leave you fully equipped for this month.

Please find below the products from Forest Essentials:

Eternal Youth Formula Date & Litchi         


Quantity: 50 gms    
Price: Rs 1975/-

Increases elasticity |luminous skin tone
Ancient formulation from the early 17th century using the most effective and precious ingredients. Is prepared according to the Vedic Shastras in ashrams in the Himalayas. Specific mantras are chanted while the cream is mixed by hand. All Skin Types

Body Polisher Cane Sugar & Tamarind          


Quantity: 250 gms    
Price: Rs 1495

Leaves skin gleaming | with pure tamarind for sheen
Real Cane Sugar crystals soaked in a sparkling blend of Citrus Oils with pure Tamarind Pulp adds a therapeutic dimension to this stimulating body polish. The fresh fragrance of Bitter Orange and Bergamot leaves one feeling highly invigorated , while the pure , raw Sugar content exfoliates , intensively hydrates and repairs the skin , leaving it gleaming and glossy.

The products are available at :

  • Amritsar
  • Bengaluru
  • Chennai
  • Hyderabad
  • Jaipur
  • Ludhiana 
  • Mumbai
  • New Delhi

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...