Skip to main content

L’Occitane Unveils A New Secret Of Eternal Flower - 10Th Anniversary Of The Immortelle Collection


 (Press Release)

A Breath of renewed youth for Immortelle Precious Skincare


In 2001, L’OCCITANE revealed the exceptional beauty benefits of immortelle. This golden flower grows along the Mediterranean coast and never fades, even when it has been picked. Since then, the essential oil of this legendary flower, with proven anti-ageing properties, has been the star ingredient in the Immortelle collection  - a product range loved by women throughout the world. But Immortelle had not given up all of its secrets...
Now, 10 years after discovering this amazing plant, L’OCCITANE unveils a new secret of this eternal flower. Immortelle cell extracts contain incredibly powerful active ingredients, for dramatically enhanced anti-ageing action. This innovation, covered by a new patent, lies at the heart of the new Precious Immortelle range. And so a secret long kept hidden is now the secret to youthful skin...

Please find below the details of the fabulous product range 

Precious Cream : Rs 3,550

A rich, smooth cream that visibly corrects deep wrinkles* and improves firmness. Ideal for normal to dry skin.

Precious Night Cream : Rs 4,550

This silky smooth, skin-caressing cream helps to reverse the thinning of the epidermis, which occurs naturally with age. The skin is strengthened during the night – a crucial time for cell regeneration. 

Precious Eye Balm : Rs  2,400  

This velvet-soft balm has been formulated with ivy and ruscus extracts, to visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles. 

Essential Water: Rs 1,400

An alcohol-free toner, precious night creAm enriched with immortelle floral water, to refresh, soften and help firm the skin.  

Precious Protection : Rs 4,050

With its SPF 20 sunscreen, this formula provides protection against free radicals and UV rays.

Precious Fluid : Rs  2,800

A fresh and light texture for normal to combination skin, to stop shine and restore balance.

So, which of these are you planning to get? 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...