Skip to main content

Review: Cool & Cool Refreshing Wet Wipes - Aloe


About these wipes:

Quantity: 20 Wipes

Ingredients:

Price: INR 60

Shelf Life: 4 years

My experience with these wipes:

I have combination skin which converts into oil-slick, dirt-attracting and frying-pan like often when I am outside home, especially in Bangalore's pollution. So, face wipes are must haves for me. While guiding my friend to buy some nice stuff at Health and Glow, I happened to see these wipes and randomly picked the "Aloe" one. There were other flavors too in this like floral, and a green one which I don't remember now. That day it was ultra-hot outside, and we had to walk for 1-2 KM under scorching sun to reach a mall. Needless to say, I was looking like an oil factory with all the dirt on my face by the time I reached there. In a desperate attempt to cool down my skin and clean it off, I took one of these wipes and cleaned my face and neck using it.
To my surprise, just one wipe was more than enough to do the job and when I saw there were clean places left on the wipe, I used it to clean the smudged Kajal on my waterline. It did the job decently there and didn't sting my eyes at all. I loved the cool refreshing feeling at gave to me at an instant. The burning sensation that I'd got from sun was gone. I simply patted my face with the compact, applied lip balm and went off.

When I reached home after spending some 2-3 hours at mall, I was amazed to see my face looking fresh and oil-free (a rare occurrence). I'd used the same compact that I use always, so I don’t think it became more kind to me by doing some extra work. I didn't face any dryness or itchiness on my face, nor did I get any irritation. I am in love with these wipes and would definitely buy them again.

Quick list of likes and dislikes:

Likes:

1) Cool, fragrant and refreshing.
2) Surprisingly small, but decent enough to be used once for whole face and neck.
3) Calms your skin down and gives a nice cleansed feeling.
4) Doesn't sting the eyes.
5) Surprisingly removes makeup and dirt quite easily.
6) Quite affordable at the price.
7) Comes with Vitamin E as one of the ingredients which is definitely good for skin.
8) Never caused me any irritation, dryness or itchiness.

Dislikes:

Can't think of any, may be the availability as I've seen these in Health n Glow stores only till date.

Rating: 5/5

I am sold out to these. Would love to try the other versions for sure. Check some more pics below:




Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...