Skip to main content

Review: Elis Faas Lip Product: Glazed Lips - L305


About Elis Faas Glazed Lips

Turn to ELLIS FAAS Glazed Lips for an ultra-wet, yet long-lasting splash of colour that combines transparency and intensity. Load the pen and slick on Glazed Lips for hours of coverage. Glazed Lips is made from plant seed oils that hydrate, as well as Tocotrienol (a powerful antioxidant and component of Vitamin E), Vitamin C, and Omegas 3 and 6. If you blot the lips after application, you will achieve a more subtle stained look.

Price: 25 Euros ( INR 1600/-)

My experience with this lip product:


As is evident from what glazed lips promise to give, I found this shade L305 to be a sheer glossy light orange shade that gives a lovely finish to my lips. The formula is non-sticky, though manages to stay on my lips for 2-3 hours. I love to use this particular lip product with smokey eyes and even as an everyday gloss and it works wonderfully there. It is also extremely moisturizing to my lips. I've not experienced any taste or smell from this lip product.

The likes and dislikes are the same that I've mentioned in my review of Ellis Faas Creamy Lips L106 here.
The only exception is the applicator. This one comes with a brush applicator that helps getting an even finish on my lips. It helps define the edges well and feels extremely soft on my lips.

Rating: 4.5/5


Availability: Ellis Faas Offficial Website


Check out more pics below:








Have you tried Ellis Faas Lip colors? Which one is your favorite amongst these?

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...