Skip to main content

Review: KKCenterHK Human Hair Natural Eyelashes, EOTD, FOTD



About KKCenterHK Human Hair Natural Eyelashes


  • Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
  • Design By Taiwan, Made In Indonesia
  • COSMOS Is A Taiwan Brand.
  • 100% Human Hair & HandMade
  • Length Of Head Lashes : 0.6cm/ 6mm
  • Length Of Middle Lashes : 1.2cm/ 12mm
  • Length Of Tail Lashes : 1cm/ 10mm


Price: USD $22.17 

Quantity: 
Five Pairs In Box

My experience with these eyelashes:

These lashes can be an excellent choice for any a festive or party look. These are amazingly voluminous, long enough to make your eyes appear big, and the best thing is that the lashes are curled amazingly to make your eyes look open up and give a natural beauty to them. I've used such thick and ultra long lashes before too, and sometimes I'd felt that they kind of tend to weigh your eyes down, but I didn't experience any such thing from these lashes. They are feather light in weight, easy to use and can go with any dramatic eye makeup .

The lashes come with a thin black base, which make them apt to rightly fit over my lash line and naturally blend too. I can even use lighter shade eyeliners like light blue, green and even golden colored ones over my upper lash line over these lashes because of their thin base.

Let us quickly look into the likes and dislikes that I've felt about these lashes:

Likes:

1) Extremely light weight, as these are made up of human hair. The lashes are ultra soft on touch and feel natural on wear.
2) These are amazingly built to give a super gorgeous and naturally dramatic look to your eyes, without weighing them down.
3) The thin base easily gets meshed up with your original lash line.
4) I have worn a pair of these lashes 4-5 times by now, just to create various looks and these are still good to go for another 4-5 times. With most of my other artificial lashes, I usually had to chuck them off because my makeup would stick to their base. I've not experienced any such thing from these lashes, probably because of the thin base.
5) Very reasonable at the price.

Dislikes:

1) Availability, but you can get them from KKCenterHK.com

Overall verdict:  I am in love with these lashes and how beautiful they look on application. I am definitely going to share some more looks with you guys in coming posts.

Rating: 4/5


Some more pics below:









Have you tried these human hair lashes from kkcenterhk? Share your experience with me in your comments below.


Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...