Skip to main content

Review: Monave Mineral Pearlescent Blush- Buff Apricot #200, Swatches, FOTD


About Monave Mineral Pearlescent Blushes
Monave Pearlescent Blushes are made from pure mica. They are sheer, and natural looking, and have a soft sheen, perfect for casual and evening looks.
About Buff Apricot #200 - Add a serving of fruit to your day with this perfect peach of a color. Essential to the 'all natural' look, glide this shade on to round out your barely there diet.

Price: $13.50

Quantity: 3g

Ingredients:


Mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, may contain ultramarine blue, ferric ferrocyanide

My experience with this blush:

I have always been a great fan of mineral makeup, and this blush is no exception to that. It is a lovely nude-peach colored blush which isn't matte, but not glittery or shimmery too. It gives a nice sheen to my cheeks which can actually work as an excellent highlighter. The blush is ultra-soft and blends amazingly into the skin, giving a soft glowy finish to my cheeks with a hint of color. I've never experienced any sort of irritation or breakouts from this blush, and I absolutely love to wear it for night time looks. A light hand gives a soft sheen to the cheeks, which can easily be built according to your taste.

Quick List of likes and dislikes from this blush:

Likes:
1) Lovely nude-peach blush that gives a gorgeous sheen and glow to the cheeks.

2) Even though the blush is kind of soft peach, the sheen would definitely show up on warm skinned beauties too. It can work as an excellent highlighter.

3) A very less amount can cover both the cheeks, so one jar would run for a long time.

4) No irritation or breakouts on my oily-combination skin.

5) The blush stays on my cheeks for as long as 4-5 hours, which actually also depends on the foundation and compact I've used on my cheeks.

6) Quite affordable for the price it comes for.

Dislikes:

1) Availability might be a problem, but you can get this blush from Monave's website HERE.

2) Some people may not be a lot comfortable using mineral makeup. It takes some time to get used to, but I guarantee you'll start loving it eventually.

Overall verdict: I love this blush, though the color isn't that visible on my warm skintone and this is a more "cool tone" skin appropriate. But, the sheen definitely looks amazing and I love using it just for that.

Rating: 3.5/5

What do you think about this blush? Share your opinion and feedback with me in your comments below.


Below are some pics, swatches and how it looks on me:






Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...