Skip to main content

Review: Vichy Essentielles Foaming Face Cleanser


About this Vichy Essentielles Foaming Face Cleanser

Price: INR 450/-

Quantity: 100 ml

My experience with Vichy Essentielles Foaming Face Cleanser

When it comes to face washes and cleansers, I never have enough. I am always on the lookout of trying a new one and that might answer the growing number of face wash tubes and bottles on my bathroom shelf. I got this particular foaming face wash from Violetbag.com. This is a foaming face wash that creates a good amount of lather even with the smallest bead of the product. The fragrance of this face wash is quite mild and a bit floral which is soothing. I like the way it cleanses my face properly and removes dirt, pollution and regular makeup quite effectively. However, it isn’t that effective on removing waterproof makeup well for which I have to use a separate cleanser, especially when it comes to removing eye makeup.
The best thing that I’ve experienced about this face wash is that unlike other foaming face washes, this doesn’t leave my skin parched dry. I do feel a bit of “cleansed dry” feeling after I’ve washed my face using this, but it wasn’t drying at all. A mild moisturizer can go well to take care of that.

Quick list of likes and dislikes:

Likes:
1)      Comes with a nice flip open cap to squeeze the product out, which makes it quite handy to use and travel friendly.
2)      A very little amount of product generates a good lather and is effective to cleanse the whole face.
3)      It works well in cleansing my face of dirt, pollution and makeup (non-waterproof)
4)      I like its mild floral fragrance that has a bit of rose water fragrance in it.
5)      Unlike other foaming face washes, this didn’t leave my skin dry after every usage (I have oily-combination skin)
6) It is free of parabens.

Dislikes:
1)      Didn’t work well on removing waterproof makeup and eye makeup. I need to use separate cleansers for that.
2)      Availability might be a problem.
3)      The company tests its products on animals.

Rating: 3.5/5

Some more pics below: 


Have you tried Vichy’s products? Share your opinion and experience with me in your comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...