Skip to main content

Acne Treatment: Solutions For Your Skin!

(Guest Post)

Acne Treatment
Image source
It is wish of all women that they should have beautiful and healthy looking skin as it increases their confidence. By taking proper care of the skin, you can have healthy, beautiful and radiant skin free of skin diseases like acne. Acne is a disease caused due to defect in the oil glands of the skin. The pores present in the skin are connected to the oil glands that are present beneath the skin. These oil glands produce some oily substance, Sebum. Follicles connect the pores to the oil glands. Now these follicles carry cells of dead skin on the surface of skin. Whenever the skin gland blocks, pimple starts growing.


Several options are there to get rid of acne. If you take good care and precautions you can keep acne at bay.
At first, throw away your soaps as they increase the dryness of the skin stripping of the natural contents and block the pores. Avoid use of drying cleansers and soaps on your face. This is disastrous as all acne is developed by the clogged pores. Search for soap free or natural cleansers that will help you a lot. 
Make up is a thing that we all love but it is a stuff that can block your skin pores. Try to remove your makeup from the face before going to bed and let your skin breathe. 
What you take inside is the reflection on outside. Include good and healthy food in your diet. Take supplements rich in vitamin C that will increase the enthusiasm and elasticity on your face. 
Yogurt is the best option for treatment of acne. Face pack made of yogurt will not only purify your skin but also destroy the bacteria. Go for a facial on regular basis as it will enhance the glow and radiance making your skin looks great. Facials and face packs removes all the dirt on your face restores the natural look of your face. Facials should be done after exfoliation that will provide your skin moisture and natural balance. Getting a radiant and acne free skin is a difficult task to perform but to maintain it is more difficult. 
If the above things are not effective for acne, then get an appointment of a good dermatologist.

About the author: Karien is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on technology and luxury. Beside this she is fond of handbags. She recently bought a bag from ChanelHandbags latest collection. These days she is busy in witting an article on ElieSaab Wedding Dresses.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Review: Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara in Oynx

About Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara: Will not clump, flake or glob Long-wearing Patented brush provides superior lash definition Price: $16.95 Quantity: 8ml What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique? Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes. My experience with this mascara: I got this mascara a couple of days back and I've been using it since then daily for office wear. I've found the mascara quite impressive in its own unique way. The first thing that I noticed about the mascara was its packaging. The t...