Skip to main content

Home Facial Scrubs - Tips and Ideas

(Guest Post) 
Image Source
Every skin type needs a daily skin care formula of cleansing, toning and moisturizing process with products that suit your skin types before a quick make-up. But it is important to understand that daily skin care cream, sun rays, pollution and skin sensitive can make your skin dull, acne prone and lifeless over time. Weekly face parlor activity is more important to restore your skin health at once. Why spend more bucks on parlors if you happen to prepare your own face pack recipes? Here we go with some interesting facial scrub recipes for clear-glowing skin!

Natural home made Facial scrubs

The first thing one need to understand is why do you make use of a scrub on your face? Our skin gets damaged due to various factors every day and it is natural that they get clogged with dirt, oil and dead cells losing that natural glow as they are not able to breathe good amount of oxygen. Face scrub helps to remove and clean up those dead cells and greasy dirt leaving the skin clean and flawless.

  • Mix Rice floor, mashed papaya and lime juice in equal amount to make a paste, wet your face and apply with a massage. Once it is dried wash it off.
  • Make use of rice floor paste to scrub your face with circular movements, leave off for 15 min to dry and wash off with Luke warm water.
  • Make a paste of gram powder and twice amount of yogurt, apply on your face and give circular movements and wash off with cold water.
  • Mix egg white with honey, apply and wash off after 10 min.
  • Make a paste by grinding banana, cucumber and honey to form a paste, apply and wash off after 20 min.
  • Take 1 tsp of fuller’s earth, 1 tsp curd, 1 tsp rose water and 1 egg white mix well. Apply the paste over the face and neck, wash off when dry.
Choose your scrub ingredients based on the type of your skin for wonderful effects. For dry skin you can go for ingredients that are good at hydrating your skin. Check out for some glycerin and essential oils to make your face scrub mix suitable for your skin. If your skin is oily, only clay or mud based ingredients fit your skin that balances the amount of oil your skin secretes.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...