Skip to main content

Review: iloje Flobu Eyeliner pencil (Auto type) - 01 Black from Konad, swatches, EOTD


About  iloje Flobu Eyeliner pencil (Auto type) - 01 Black from Konad:
An auto eyeliner pencil that creates a clean, defined line that lasts all day without smudging.
Price: INR 165

Quantity: 0.3g

Ingredients:


My experience with this eyeliner:

I reviewed a drawing style black eyeliner from same brand a couple of days back HERE and I really loved it a lot. This particular eyeliner from iloju flobu is a twist up liner hence you don't need to sharpen it at all. It is a bit creamier than the drawing style eyeliner and I felt that it is darker too. However, this is still not ultra-black eyeliner. It glides on well and the thin liner crayon helps getting precise lines even in the inner corners of the eyes. I've used it over my lids and in my waterline and it works pretty well. It sets within few seconds of application, doesn't smudge at all and remains intact on my lids for 6-7 hours. On my waterline it stays without creating any mess for 2-3 hours, after which it simply fades away.

Below is a list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this eyeliner:

Likes:

1) Comes with a handy twist up design for easy application.
2) The liner is creamy and glides well. The consistency is apt enough to give a nice defined stroke in one go.
3) Doesn't smudge at all.
4) Never stung my waterline.
5) Never irritated my eyelids.
6) Stays on for 6-7 hours on my lids and for 2-3 hours on my waterline.
7) Quite affordable at the price.

Dislikes:

1) This is again a soft black shade, though buildable. Still, if you are a sucker for blackest black liners, this might not tempt you much.
2) I like twist up pencils, however I need to be extra careful while using them so that they don't break. Also, I like sharpen-able pencils more.
3) Ingredients contain parbens

Availability: NailsAndBeauty.in

Overall verdict:

I like this eyeliner for easy and quick makeup, especially for day time and office looks. Once set, it stays for whole day and gives a natural lift to the eyes. I really love using it on daily basis and definitely recommend for sure.

Rating: 3.5/5

Below are some pics, swatches and EOTD







Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...