Skip to main content

Review: iloju Flobu Auto Type Eyebrow pencil from Konad - 05 Dark Brown

One feature that I love most about my face are my eyebrows. They've always been in decent shape and with appropriate thickness all the while. I usually never have to go for eyebrow grooming except removing a few out growth myself using tweezers. However, I still love to keep them groomed and well-shaped especially while doing my makeup. This particular pencil from Konad has been my latest find. Check out more details below.

About Iloju Flobu Auto Type Eye brow pencil from Konad

An auto eyeliner pencil that creates a clean, defined line that lasts all day without smudging.


Price: INR 165/-

Quantity: 0.2 g



Ingredients:
Hydrogenated Soyabean oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Lanolin, Zinc Stearate, Butylparaben, BHT, Talc, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Titanium Dioxide

Availability: NailsAndBeauty.in

My experience with this pencil:

I like such easy to use products and this is one such product. The pencil comes with double ended openings, one of which opens to a twist up eyebrow pencil, so no hassles of sharpening it. The other opening has an eyebrow grooming brush. The eyebrow pencil is not very creamy but covers my eyebrows decently. It is a medium black shade and looks very natural on my black eyebrows. I blend the pencil with my eyebrows using the brush and it makes my eyebrows look perfect to go. I've not experienced any messing or smudging from the pencil even when I splash my face with water after 3-4 hours of wearing this. All in all, it is a nice and handy eyebrow grooming pencil that is perfect for makeup on the go.

Below is a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this eyebrow grooming pencil:

Likes:

1) Nice handy product with twist up pencil at one end and brow groomer at the other.
2) The pencil properly fills in and defines my eyebrows and the brush blends everything in thereby making the task really easy and fast.
3) My eyebrows remain properly shaped for whole day and I've never felt any smudging of the pencil.
4) The eyebrow filling can be easily built to match the darkness of your eyebrows from dark brown to its darkest color that looks black.

Dislikes:

  • Contains parabens


Rating: 4/5

Some more pics below:





Left hand side: Bare eyebrows; Right Hand side: Groomed using this eyebrow pencil and brush

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Have you tried this eyebrow pencil from Konad? Share your opinion and experience with me in your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...