Skip to main content

Tips To Improve Skin Health


(Guest Post by Catherine Annie)

Skin care is more important in daily life as our skin is the most exposed part of the body and calls for a routine protection and care to keep up with its glowing. General Skin care formula is all about cleansing, toning and moisturizing. For a glowing soft skin you can follow some of the parlor activities at your home which can provide good relaxation to your mind, body and the skin! Here we shall discuss some of the best skin health tips that can help you in improving your complexion and boost the glow of your skin from within.

Image source

Healthy nutrient balance

Skin care not only limited to a quick parlor activity; for a natural glow in your skin, you need to maintain your skin from inside. Everyone knows that the healthier you eat the fresher you look, but how to choose your food that can improve your skin? The first thing one must understand is what your diet has got to do with your looks. The food you eat must have enough of antioxidant contents to help supply your body cells with good amount of oxygen. Fish, carrots, broccoli, spinach, hazelnuts, flaxseeds, walnuts, almond are some of the food best for skin health.

Regular yoga and meditation add to the skin health as they bring in more blood circulation enhancing body cleansing activities. Good blood circulation helps in movement of oxygen content to the cells helping them to get cleansed keeping the skin with good health and natural glow.

Skin nourishment & Natural Exfoliators

When someone thinks about skin nourishment, the first thing one has to do is drink at least 8 to 12 glasses of water to restore the natural suppleness in the skin keeping it hydrated. Exfoliating your skin also helps to make your skin look supple, smooth and shiny with a natural glow. Natural exfoliators act as the best source to remove the dirt, dead cells and give your skin the innate nutrients for a healthy glow.

Some simple exfoliating recipes for your skin health are…

  • Mix almond powder, honey and oat meal to form a paste, apply on skin and wash off to remove greasy effect and moisturize your skin.
  • Paste of Almond with curd acts best for acne prone skin.
  • Sugar with baby oil or olive oil works well to remove dead cells.
  • Oatmeal paste, baking soda paste and mashed banana are some of the other exfoliating ingredients that work well.
I hope the above tips help you in getting a healthy and beautiful skin. 
---------------------------
About the author
The author of this article is an interesting writer who has got wide experience writing articles on various topics guiding you with tips and valuable information on fitness and beauty to keep you in good health.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here: