Skip to main content

Winner of the Lashem Products Giveaway


Hello Friends,

First of all I really want to thank all you lovely readers who participated in the Lashem Giveaway hosted at Beauty Diaries a couple of days back HERE.

I was overwhelmed to see total 1843 entries for the giveaway, which is really really awesome.

Today is the D-day to announce the winner and I am really pleased to tell you that the lucky winner for Lashem's Double Trouble Mascara worth $19.99 and Lashem Measurable difference Lash Gel worth $69.99 is...... (Drumrolls)

Entry #917: Adela


Heartiest Congratulations to you, Adela 
for winning this amazing giveaway.

I will be sending you a mail soon and you have to reply back with your details in 48 hours of receiving the mail. In case of any delay, I will choose a new winner.

Once again thank you all so much for participating. Please don't loose your heart for not winning the giveaway, as there are plenty more to come with lovely goodies for you to win.

Note: There is one currently running on Beauty Diaries where you can win $50 Gift certificate fromNanostyle Jewlery. If you've not entered already, I urge you to enter now. The giveaway will end on December 20th, 2011

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...