Skip to main content

Simple Tips To Exfoliate Your Skin

(Guest Post by Catherine Annie)
Image source
Is your skin experiencing damage, dullness and wrinkles that might leave it looking aged over time? Then it’s the time to exfoliate your skin. But, what exactly does exfoliation mean and how it works on your skin? Here, let me show you some of the best natural ways to exfoliate your skin to bring back that bright natural glowing skin. Exfoliating is all about removing the dead cells, dirt and excess oil stimulating your skin to fasten up with flaking process.

Exfoliating you skin can make your skin fresh, pulpy, soft and smooth with a natural glow from within. This helps in making your skin look fresh and bright, thereby restoring back your skin with the needful moisture and reducing aging actions. Exfoliating your skin once in a week helps to repair the skin damage recovering from wrinkles, dryness, dullness and dirt. Here is some information on natural exfoliates that you can use to get the natural skin glow.

Natural exfoliate

There are many exfoliating ingredients that can help you clean up your skin with best source of scrubs. We are surrounded by natural as well as chemical ingredients that act well in maintaining your skin.

  • Soak a wash cloth in milk and cover your face completely for some 15 min, this will help your skin get the natural source of moisture from the fat stuff present in the milk. After 15 min wipe off with a wet wash cloth.
  • Sugar with olive oil can be a best source of exfoliating ingredient mix that suits best for your skin. This type of exfoliate mix best suits for dry skin as they supply the needful nutrients, nourishment and moist to your skin leaving them youthful over time.
  • Take one teaspoon of Oatmeal crush them into fine granules and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of water to it allow it to stay for 10 minutes, then apply the sticky paste on your skin, leave off till it dries, sprinkle water and remove the paste giving circular movements on the skin.
  • You can also use rice floor with curd, sea salt with olive oil and orange, grounded walnut with curd, mashed banana and strawberry as they are the best source of exfoliation recipes that helps your skin to prevent early aging signs.           
There are several exfoliating products available in the market with best ingredient extracts and with desired chemical formula to treat your skin in an effective way. All you need to do is pick the right form of exfoliating scrub or soap that suites your skin type. 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...