Skip to main content

Forest Essentials brings to you skin care products for this HOLI!!


(Press Release)


Take care of your skin with products from Forest Essentials this HOLI.  Please find below products recommend from Forest Essentials to be used before and after your HOLI Celebrations.:

Virgin Almond Oil (cold pressed , organic,  nutrient rich and unrefined)      
200 ml      Rs 950/-


The key process for any oil , when it comes to quality , is 'Cold Pressing'. This means that the oil has been extracted by a natural method which doesn't damage essential fatty acids. This has a  very pleasant texture , is almost scentless , rich in protein as well as highly emollient, nourishing and fast penetrating.


Velvet Silk Body Cream with Vitamin E (softening  and nourishing)
250 Gms    Rs 975/- 


A silkening body cream enriched with Vitamin E, to smooth onto the body while paying more attention to the heels , elbows and knees. Use after a bath ,steam or spa treatment to soften , nourish and leave the skin with a satin sheen.

The products are available at :


Amritsar
Bengaluru
Chennai
Hyderabad
Jaipur
Ludhiana 
Mumbai
New Delhi

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...