Skip to main content

Review: 6 pcs Soft Sponge Strawberry Girl Hair Curler Care Rollers from BornPrettystore

I have wavy hair and sometimes I love to curl my hair to give them extra bounce and shape. Even though I have curling iron, I sometimes feel it to be too much work, especially when I have little time left at my disposal. Also, I don't like to use too much heat on my hair on regular basis. That is when, these cute strawberry colored lovelies came to my rescue. Check out the details below:


About these curlers:
Very beautiful,soft and simple. you only need 20-30 minutes every time .To DIY yourself at home.

Method:
keep your hair 80-90% dry washing.curl with the sponge curlers and go to sleep ..Wake up with natural looking curls the next day.

Package:
6 pcs Hair Care Roller Curler Soft Sponge Roll Ball

Price: $4.08

Availability: BornPrettystore.com

My experience with these curlers:

The day I received these curlers, I went all "awww" over how cute they looked. They are made up of soft sponge and are super soft to touch. One se contains 6 of these curlers and each curler has a bridge between the both ends where you can wrap your hair and then lock the shape through both ends. I usually just wet my hair a little, section them in 6 different parts, wrap each section around these cute rollers and then wait for some half an hour for my hair to set. These days, since the weather has warmed up a bit, the hair takes lesser time to set. I carefully remove the rollers from my hair, and all I get are soft curly bounces on my hair, which look really nice and natural.

Honestly, I can't think of any con of these, except for the fact that they are made up of soft sponges, and hence may be more susceptible to wear and tear so you need to be careful in using and storing them. Also, I don’t think these can give you super duper curls on your hair; they can be used to get only soft and natural curls, and you need to use a hair spray to keep the curls set for a long time. Apart from that, I'd definitely recommend you to get at least one cute set of these.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out more pics below:




Can you see the stem? Its here where the hair section is rolled.



My original hair


Using these curlers

After 30 minutes ( In flash light)

After 30 minutes, in normal day light.

So, what do you think about these cute curlers? 
Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

You can avail a 10% discount from all your purchases at Bornprettystore.com by using the discount code - "KSAJ61".

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration;however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...