Skip to main content

FACES Canada launches new shades in Glam on Creme blushes & Eye Shadow Monos


FACES Canada is pleased to unveil new shades in Glam on Creme blush & Eye Shadow mono. The new Illuminating Crème blushes & eye shadows come packaged in a sleek black box. Cream Blush is available in four shades, priced at 399 each & 6 shades in eye shadow mono priced at 499 each which contain a non-sticky & lightweight formula, which helps to highlight the face.

FACES Glam On Creme Blush MRP 399


Peach glow
Pink Mouve
Hint of pink
Rose Quartz

FACES Glam On Eye shadow MRP 499




Ruby Quartz
GLAM ON EYE SHADOWS Ruby Quartz eye shadow mono


Oceanic (Review HERE)


Mushy Mouve
GLAM ON EYE SHADOWS - Mushy Mauve-


Pink Sequin
GLAM ON EYE SHADOWS - Pink Sequin 


Pure Gold
GLAM ON EYE SHADOWS Pure Gold eye shadow mono



  • Sun Glow
  • Sea Salt, and Epsom Salt to restore and heal feet  


ABOUT FACES COSMETICS

FACES Cosmetics, with a proud Canadian heritage spanning 38 years, offers an exclusive line of makeup, skincare products and lifestyle accessories. Headquartered in Toronto,Canada since being established in 1974, FACES now has a steadily growing international presence. FACES has already been making a splash across most major cities in India, with fourteen signature stores and eleven exclusive mall kiosks in operations. In fact the bang-on-trend FACES color cosmetics range is also available in 23 exclusive outlets,more than 270 traditional trade outlets and over 5000 outlets stock the grooming must-haves from FACES, the range of lifestyle accessories.

Available at 

  • FACES Canada, GK 1, M Block Market, New Delhi ; Contact 011-41096223
  • FACES Canada,Ground Floor Shop no. 2A, Geeta Niketan Linking Road , Near Bandra Talkies Bandra (W), Mumbai ; Contact : 022 - 26404386

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...