Skip to main content

Colorbar Kajal in Jet Black - Review, Swatch

(Guest Post by Preeti Sharma)

Hey Beautiful Ladies,

When it comes to make up, kajal is my first love. My eyes too, it seems, ask for it as they look sort of lonely without the bright touch of the kohl. I always carry the kajal with me, at work, during evening outs and also while travelling. I need its touch at least twice a day. Buying kajal has been my passion. I have tried several brands till now and have closed on to a couple.
I have a few strict requirements from my kajal. If it doesn’t qualify there, it fails. A kajal should be easy to apply and has to be smudge-proof. I hate kajal coming off my eyes and spreading all over the face. It should have natural ingredients so that it nourishes my eyes. Third important thing is packaging. The kajal should be packed nicely so that it maintains hygiene.
I recently bought Colorbar Kajal in Jet Black and here I am with its review to tell you all how it faired on my long requirements list. 


Ingredients:
Contains camphor and vitamin E. It is wax-based and is superbly creamy

Price:
Rs. 125 (but I got it at a discount of 15% (Rs 106) from Snapdeal.com)

My Take on Colorbar Kajal:

After Maybelline’s Colossal Kajal if I have liked any other kajal, it’s this one. I would rather say that I now prefer it over Maybelline’s. Colorbar Kajal gave my eyes a radiant black colour in a single swipe. It is easy to apply and stays there nicely for a few hours. I am happy with the natural ingredients of the kajal, especially with Vitamin E. Staying power is fairly good. On me, it stays like 4-5 hours. If you need that fresh bright look again, second application is recommended.

Pros of Colorbar Kajal:
  •          Gives a dramatic jet black colour to eyes in a single swipe
  •          Is smooth to apply
  •          Easily glides on eyes
  •          Doesn’t irritate eyes
  •          Wax based and creamy
  •          Packaging is good and the kajal stick can be carried along in your handbag
  •       The cap is sturdy and seems unbreakable. It fits tightly on the kajal body leaving no scope of its coming off accidently
Cons of Colorbar Kajal:
  •          Smudges a little but only after hours of application
  •          Tip needs to be sharpened but only after prolonged use
  •          During 8 hours in office, you may need its second application 

Will I Repurchase Colorbar Kajal? Is it recommended?
Yes, off course, whenever I will run out of this stick. Strongly recommended.

My Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out some more pics and swatch below:





Till my next review, stay healthy, stay beautiful! 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...