Skip to main content

Handmade Clutch and Handmade Earrings – Experience, photos

CraftsVilla Shopping: Gorgeous Rosalyn Lady Portrait Clutch and blue round earrings – Experience, photos


How many times does it happen with you that you feel just lost and kind of overwhelmed by all the glamour and glaze happening around in life, and for a moment just want to find your roots and settle there for a while? Because of my blog, I've definitely learned a lot about various brands - both old and new that have delivered excellence and high quality products, and as time has progressed, this huge list of such brands and their varieties has also grown manifolds.

After having tons of experience experimenting with different brands for beauty, style and accessories, when I came across this website - craftsvilla.com, my experience felt similar to how it feels when I am given a chance to eat yummy matka kulfi amongst the plethora of various international flavored ice creams available. Though I've had icecreams from world's best ice cream places like Cold stone in New York, I still find Matka Kulfi as refreshing as ever no matter how many times I eat it, and I definitely see myself going back to it again and again.

So, why such an analogy?
You'll soon find the answer below. Let us check out what exactly is so unique and amazing about this website:
handmade clutch bags

About Craftsvilla.com

Craftsvilla.com is a marketplace to "Discover Unique Indian Products" including Handmade, Vintage, Ethnic, Organic and Natural products from India.
India is a beautiful assortment of diversity reflected in our Clothing, Food, Lifestyle, Language, Music, Books etc. This diversity is so rich and diverse that an attempt to capture it on a single platform was never made. Craftsvilla.com is that sincere attempt by bunch of young insane guys and gals who think this is possible now with the Internet.

Craftsvilla.com uses a marketplace model to capture the regional variations of India. We connect local artisans & designers directly to global customers and thereby increase their livelihood, remove middlemen, help them create/promote their brand and thereby preserve our culture, traditions and values. We believe this journey will not only help artisans of India but also help customers discover and buy products which they otherwise are not able to do today.

As they say starting Craftsvilla.com was fate, reaching out to artisans was a choice, but falling in love with the idea of India was beyond our control. Lets relive that old India together again.
Craftsvilla.com is funded by US based Investors: Nexus Venture Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Craftsvilla.com has also been hailed in the various media including Times of India, Hindu, Economic Times, WSJ etc as the "Hottest Young Company in Handicrafts in India" which is bringing positive change in the livelihood of base level artisans and designers.

My experience with the website:



The moment I started browsing the website for its products, I was spellbound by the huge variety of stuffs offered and the most amazing unique beauty of each and every product that I got to see there. The fact that everything was handcrafted, made each product just so special in itself that every moment I wanted to add something to my shopping cart, I had this feeling that this particular piece is specifically being designed for me. The lovely piece of art has got personal touch, feelings and attention of the artist who has created it. Being a cancerian, I certainly have a tendency to feel a bit more, so as you might have guessed, I was glued to the website for hours and just kept on browsing one section after the other.
The way the products are classified in various categories makes it pretty easy to choose what you want to check out from the website, e.g. they have a separate section for wedding. Then there are accessories, bags, footwear, clothes, sarees, food, jewelry, home decor etc., and also a separately classified section on "New Arrivals".

Browsing through the website was quite easy and user friendly and every product's details are clearly defined on the product's page. I simply created my account there, chose the stuffs I wanted to buy, added them to the shopping cart, filled my address details, reviewed my order, made the payment and voila - the order was placed - Simple, easy and quick!
Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

Shipping: 

They offer free shipping if you purchase products that worth more than 500 bucks otherwise you will be charged a nominal shipping fee of INR 60/-, which I find is pretty ok bargain, since there are stuffs featured at the website that might cost as low as INR 39/-, and I feel it might be an overhead for the creator and the artists to pay for shipping for a product as inexpensive as this.

What I shopped from the website: 

After going through various sections of the website, I chose to buy the following products: 
Online shopping for handmade clutch bags

 handmade clutch bags

  • Blue Round Earrings - Surinder Jewelers
  • Rosalyn Lady portrait Clutch 
Earlier I was under the opinion that the products were available at the website itself and would be shipped from them the way it happens with other shopping websites. But, I was surprised to know that the products were actually separately shipped to me from the artists who created them. I received my clutch within 4-5 days of shipping along with a lovely handmade card with a hand written note by the creator - Shilpa from Rosalyn. My earrings took some time to come from the jewelers who created it, but I got them within next couple of days along with a cute "Thank you" note. Check out the products below:

Rosalyn Lady Portrait Clutch:

handmade clutch bags


When I saw this particular clutch on the website, I absolutely adored the design and the artwork. I was in a dilemma on whether to order it or go with the regular leather case purses, which we can find at almost any website. However, the uniqueness and beauty of this clutch took over my heart and I placed the order for it. On receiving it, I was overjoyed to see the delicate details with which it has been crafted. The meticulous design, soft cotton fabric over super soft sponge and such a gorgeous artwork - just simply made it the most unique and special clutch in my collection. The interiors are designed beautifully with magnetic locking system and proper cases to keep my stuffs. Absolutely amazing! and it is washable too, just don't soak it.

Blue Round Earrings: 


Handmade Earrings

These are again beautiful deep blue earrings with lovely details. I particularly adore the thread work used in creating this. Guess the cost for such a beauty? - INR 39/- only!

Overall: I must say I am really impressed with the website and how it has been such a great source to promote our unique hand crafted products. The vast array of products featured in various categories, really makes it worth the visit if you are really looking for lovely and unique pieces of art to be in your collection. I am definitely going back to shop from them again, and would highly recommend it.

Check out more pics of these lovely products below:

Handmade Clutch

Handmade clutch


Handmade clutch

Handmade clutch

Handmade clutch

Handmade clutch

Handmade Clutch

Thank you note

Handmade Clutch

Handmade Clutch

Blue earrings

Blue earrings

So, what did you think about these purchases and the website? 
Share your opinion with me in your comments below
Check more about the website HERE


Disclaimer: I was provided a discount voucher to shop from the website, however my opinion is true to my experience with the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here: