Skip to main content

Forest Essentials Presents a perfectly holistic beauty regime to rejuvenate your mother this Mother's Day.


(Press Note)

A perfectly holistic beauty regime from FOREST ESSENTIALS to rejuvenate your mother this Mother's Day.

Forest Essentials brings to you a perfect gift to rejuvenate your mother. This mother's day revitalize your mother by pampering her with Forest Essential's anti- aging products, Tejasvi Night Emulsion and Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub.

Please find below the product information: 

Tejasvi Emulsion: 50gms : Rs 1595/- 


Lavishes your skin with rich restorative moisture. The base of pure cow’s milk ‘ghee’ helps enhance intercellular adhesion instantly and provides extraordinary smoothness and suppleness to the skin. With regular massage the skin acquires a noticeably soft resilient and ‘plumped’ quality, and a radiant glow or “Tejas”.

Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub: 50gms : Rs 1175/-


This nourishing face scrub, hand-pounded to the right consistency, blends fresh organically grown dates, peaches and apricots with rich apricot kernel oil, pure honey and finely milled almonds to gently exfoliate dull cells, revealing a beautifully polished and glowing complexion. With an intensive conditioning action and packed with antioxidants, it is the ultimate skin food.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...