Skip to main content

L’Oreal Paris Launches L’Or Electric Range of Products To Celebrate Cannes International Film Festival 2012


This year the prestigious Cannes International Film Festival is being held from 16th May to the 27th May 2012. 2012 is especially significant to L'Oreal as L’Oreal Paris is celebrating a 15 year partnership with the Film Festival as its official Make Up artist. For the last 15 years, many talented makeup artists of the Brand have created glamorous looks for a wide range of celebrities that have walked the red carpet.


To celebrate this year's Festival, which has been dubbed “Cannes electric”, L’Oréal Paris will electrify the event with its new "L'Or" range of makeup, entitled "L’Or Electric". This collection has been specially created for the Cannes Film Festival, and will enable L'Oréal Paris' make-up artists to create the most daring and glamorous looks on the Croisette. Eyes, lips and nails will be full of bold colour. Celebrities will sport the Glam Team's inspired creations on the red carpet throughout the 12 days of the Festival.

This collection, which is all set to electrify the red carpet, has been inspired by the extravagance of the 80s: post-modernism, neon, Studio.54, day-glo, new wave and the beginnings of electronic music. Three Indian faces- Freida Pinto, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam A Kapoor, will sport this electrifying look on the red carpet.

I am really excited about this range with its bold and intense colors. Can't wait to check the products out and try them on.

Check out more pics below:





So, what did you think about this range? 
Share your opinion and expectations with me in your comments below. 
Also, stay tuned as there is more to come on the way! 
(Won't say much right now ;) )

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...