Skip to main content

May 2012 Launches from L'Occitane and Nature's Co


(Press Releases)

This May L'OCCITANE launches the new Fleur Chérie Roll on EDT.

As Olivier Baussan the founder of L'OCCITANE says- If there is one flower that truly symbolizes the Mediterranean, it has to be the Orange Blossom.

The Roll on Fleur Chérie EDT caresses your skin with the sweet and delicate scent of the orange blossom, anytime, anywhere!

Please find below the product information:-

Fleur Chérie Intense Roll On 10ml Rs. 1390


The Fleur Chérie Eau de Toilette is a sparkling floral fragrance with a woody trail, including subtle notes of neroli and cassis. At its heart are notes of orange blossom absolute and orange blossom water absolute sourced from the Mediterranean. This luxurious roll-on comes in a convenient, compact size, and is perfect for touch ups throughout the day.

The Nature's Co - Night Regime Kit


Nature's Co has come up with a Night Regime Kit, which is a lovely white jute pouch consisting of all the products essential for a Night Regime. By following this regime one can get a youthful glow at the rise of each day. Check out the details below:



The products included in this pouch are:

  • Mixed Fruit Cleansing Cream (new*)
  • Rose Hydrating Facial Mist
  • White Tea Night Cream
  • White Rose Under Eye Gel
  • AND a FREE NIGHT PILLOW (Lavender Fragrance also new*)

[MRP of the Kit is: Rs 1675/-]

Buying the products individually would cost Rs 1910 in total. All the online shoppers now get 15% as they do not get to endure the in-store luxuries. Nature's Co also now offers Cash On Delivery services, however only applicable in India.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...