Skip to main content

Avon Launches Advance Techniques 3D Rescue



Hair Damage Undone
Repair Three Years Of Hair Damage In Just Three Days
Introducing Advance Techniques 3D Rescue From Avon


 
The Breakthrough: 360 Repair Technology targets and repairs damage on every dimension – surface, core and ends, caused by all 3 sources – chemical, thermal and mechanical.  

The Concept: 
Most women don’t wake up with salon-perfect hair: Styling takes time—and takes a toll. Over the course of one year, the average woman will devote 10 whole days (240 hours) to her styling routine, with most of that time spent damaging her hair. From curling and blow drying, to straightening and coloring, the styling damage builds up over time—leaving hair dull and lifeless. Avon developed new Advance Techniques 3D Rescue to reverse the effects of over-styling, repairing three years of damage in just three days.

The Technology: 
Avon’s 360 Repair Technology seeks out damage and goes below the surface to infuse moisture and strengthen from within.

The Results: 
In just three days, three years of hair damage is repaired. Hair looks and feels stronger, healthier, and instantly softer with 10x less breakage.[i] After one use, 91% of split ends are instantly repaired.

Fergie Says: “Whether I’m on tour or at a photo shoot, my hair is constantly being styled,” Fergie explains. Advance Techniques 3D Rescue fixes that damage and keeps my hair from breaking – it looks and feels so much smoother and healthier.”

PRICE:  Rs 599 for 100 ml

AVAILABLE: June 2012

Where to buy: 
Available exclusively through your personal Avon Representatives. To locate an Avon Representative call Avon toll free number 1860-500-2866

(PR info)

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...