Hello friends,
I was about to switch off my laptop and go to sleep, when I got this notification about such an awesome giveaway from OASAP and just couldn't stop myself from posting it here at Beauty Diaries.
OASAP is running a super giveaway of 152 pieces of silk dresses and blouses, and I am sure you'd definitely not want to miss this one, especially when the collection in the giveaway is so breathtakingly gorgeous.
All you have to do is follow this link OASAP.com Super Giveaway and do the following:
- Sign into your account (if you already have one there), if not then simply create one ,its very easy. I shared my experience HERE, so you can refer to the post.
- There are a couple of gorgeous dresses displayed on the giveaway page, and all you have to do is select your size and vote.
- You can have maximum 3 votes, which will be your 3 entries to the giveaway.
- For additional entries you can like their Facebook page and follow them on pinterest, links to both are provided below:
- Like Oasap on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/OASAP
- Follow Oasap on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/oasap
The giveaway will end on 10th July, 2012, so hurry!
Enter the giveaway now HERE
I voted for the following:

Country Stlye Floral Silk Dress

Safari Print Draped Neck Ruched Bodycon Silk Dress

2-Piece Crossover Pleated Midi Dress In Teal :)
Do let me know about your choices in your comments below!! :)
In case you are planning to shop some stuffs from OASAP.com then you can use a discount code "BD2606" to get 21% discount on your first order! :)
I voted for the following:
| Country Stlye Floral Silk Dress |
| Safari Print Draped Neck Ruched Bodycon Silk Dress |
| 2-Piece Crossover Pleated Midi Dress In Teal :) |
In case you are planning to shop some stuffs from OASAP.com then you can use a discount code "BD2606" to get 21% discount on your first order! :)
