Skip to main content

FACES Cosmetics Launches FOOT FAVORITES

FACES Cosmetics, the Canadian makeup, skincare and lifestyle accessories brand introduces FOOT FAVORITES; a comprehensive range of international foot care products.  FOOT FAVORITES is a revolutionary range of products conceptualized & designed for comfortable walking. Cushioning, massaging, controlling odour and reducing pain are the main functions of these products. Its compact, convenient & durable designs make it a must have for every pair of feet!

This international range developed using Australian expertise includes a range of 11 products in the gel cushion and the foot comfort range. With varied products like Foam Latex Insoles, Lavender Insoles, Sport Insoles, Odour Stop Insoles, Dry Comfort Insoles, Suede Heel Grips, Gel Ball of Foot Cushions, Gel Heel Grips, Gel Sparkles and Heel Cups competitively priced from Rs.99 to Rs.349 ensures a superlative experience for all.

Foot Favorites are made using the highest quality materials offering freshness with the utmost comfort. Functional breathable materials are used such as latex with active carbon absorbing foot odour and keeping feet feeling fresh at all times.  The gel range aims at eliminating any pains and aches and improving the shock absorption.  The range has been designed keeping in mind all design sensibilities and the everyday requirements of the women on the move.






About Faces Cosmetics
FACES has already been making a splash across most major cities in India, with seventeen signature stores and eleven exclusive mall kiosks in operation. In fact the bang-on-trend, FACES color cosmetics range is also available in over 350 SIS touch points where consumers can experience the product in an aided environment. And over 7000 outlets stock the grooming must-haves from FACES, the range of lifestyle accessories.
The brand with a more than 38 year old heritage and expertise in the Color cosmetics business globally, has aggressively expanded the width of its product offering in India to over 1200 stunning products.


Available at
FACES Canada, GK 1, M Block Market, New Delhi; Contact 011-41096223
FACES Canada,Ground Floor Shop no. 2A, Geeta Niketan Linking Road , Near Bandra Talkies Bandra (W), Mumbai ; Contact : 022 - 26404386

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...