Skip to main content

Monsoon special Launches from Iraya


With summer's passing by, you might be tempted to pack away the sunscreen and moisturisers and the daily skin care that you were following. Monsoon is the time when our skin behaves little bit different thus it is very essential that we should take care of our skin during the rainy season in order to look fabulous. The high humidity may not be allowing our skin to breathe and helps dust particles to stick to skin more.

Few tips on how to keep your complexion glowing are:

  • Use a face scrub twice a week to exfoliate.
  • Avoid heavy moisturizing creams or oily makeup.
  • Use a toner each time you wash your face to close the pores and restore your skin's pH balance.
  • Use face wash containing fruit extracts. It helps to freshen the skin & daily use helps to keep extra moisture & oil out of the skin.
  • Soaking the feet in warm or cold water can be very relaxing and reviving.
  • Wash your hair more often during the monsoons.
  • Drink plenty of water for good skin.

Try out some monsoon special best sellers from Iraya for a beautiful skin :

1) Anti Acne gel 50 gm 325




Solution for pimples, blackheads and problematic skin.
For problematic skin • aqueous extracts of 8 ayurvedic herbs

2) Castor Oil Shampoo 150 ml 345


Extra protein for nourishment. Improves texture and makes hair healthy & manageable.
For dull dry hair • castor oil, shikakai, mandarin oil, lavender, harshringar

3) Purifying Foot Soak Fizzy- Neem, Basil & Mint 25 gm 95


cleanses, tones and refreshes the feet, antiseptic, anti-inflamatory
neem, basil, mint oil, epsom salt

4) Madras Ubtan (Madras Scrub) 50 gm 345


Deep cleanses and purifies the skin to eliminate toxins.
For normal skin • neem, haldi, white sesame, black sesame, orange powder

5) Rose Face Tonic 150 ml 395


Purifies, rejuvenates and tones skin
For all skin types • rose water, manjistha, aloevera, indian rose

6) Sandalwood Shower Gel 250 ml 295


Gently cleanses and soothes, has excellent skin healing properties
For all skin types • sandalwood, saffron, basil

(PR info)

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...