Skip to main content

The Nature's Co Atmospure Jasmine Body Lotion - Review, Swatch, Photos


Hope you are enjoying the first showers of monsoons. There is something so special about the fragrance of the wet soil from the first rain, that I just can't get enough of it. :)

These days I am indulging a lot into aromatherapy and fragrances. Even though I have always been a fan of musky and woody fragrances, and never particularly liked fruity or floral ones, currently I've been getting hold of all these fragrances to suit my different moods. For example, I love floral fragrances in morning and night, whereas in evenings I like more of fruity and musky-woody fragrances.

This particular body lotion from Nature's co, has been included in my morning and night body-pampering ritual and I am quite loving it a lot. Check out more details below:

The Nature's Co Atmospure Jasmine Body lotion 


Price for the quantity: INR 595/- for 250 ml 

My experience with this body lotion:


The first thing that intrigued me most about this body lotion was its packaging. The unique rectangular packaging, helps a lot in getting better hold of the bottle and in storing it easily too, without having any chances for it to topple over my bathroom shelf. The bottle comes with a flip open cap, which I find pretty covenient for use. I have quite dry skin over my body even in summers. This body lotion has normal consistency and is easy to apply. It gets absorbed into my skin in a jiffy without leaving any oiliness or greasiness behind. I love such body lotions for summers, that are quite light and give proper hydration at the same time. The body lotion is intensely loaded with jasmine fragrance and the fragrance continues to stay on after application for around 25-30 minutes.

So, check out quick lists of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this lotion below:

Like:

1) Nice handy packaging with flip open cap for easy usage.

2) The body lotion is quite light and gets absorbed into the skin within moments of application.

3) It is quite hydrating and keeps my skin moisturized for around 2-3 hours, after which I've to apply it again.

4) If you are a sucker for floral fragrances, particularly jasmine, you are gonna absolutely love this lotion.

5) It is made up of natural ingredients, hence more skin friendly.

6) The jasmine fragrance stays on my skin for 25-30 minutes after application, and doesn't just gets wiped off within few minutes.

Dislikes:

1) If you have sensitive nose, you may find the fragrance a bit too much to bear.

2) The body lotion is quite light and requires frequent application every 2-3 hours for people like me who have extremely dry (read parched) skin all over the body. I am quite enjoying it in summers, but I don't think it'd solve my purpose in winters.

Overall: It is a decent body lotion that works well and gives a nice jasmine fragrance that is quite soothing and relaxing to the senses. I'd definitely love to purchase it again, at least for summers and monsoons! :)

Rating: 4/5 (B+) 

Check out more pics and swatch of this body lotion below:






So, what do you think about this body lotion?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below.


*PR sample

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...