Skip to main content

Pond’s White Beauty™ finds Rannvijay his Perfect Match!

Pond's White Beauty started this exciting campaign and contest few days back, where young and lovely ladies could participate in their facebook perfect match competition to win a chance to go on a romantic date with Ranvijay. I shared more details about this contest HERE.

The grand finale happened at Mumbai on 2nd June, 2012 where Ranvijay chose one winner amongst the four lovely ladies who were shortlisted, groomed and pampered by Pond's for the event. Check out more details below:


Every girl dreams of meeting her perfect date, a knight in shining armour in a dream like setting. While it’s a long quest for some, it was easier for those who participated in Pond’s white beauty™ Perfect Match Contest.


Pond’s white beauty™ launched a Facebook application -‘My Perfect Match’ that scans your Social DNA and finds you compatible matches. Through this application, the contest gave young girls a perfect opportunity to win a ‘dream date’ with Rannvijay Singha!


Over thousands across India participated in the contest to win this once in a lifetime opportunity. Pond’s white beauty™ recently announced four lucky girls with the highest match score with Rannvijay for this contest – Ms. Swati Gupta from Delhi, Ms. Ayushi Bahuguna from Delhi, Ms. Sneha Kumthekar from Mumbai, Ms. Monal Kotak from Mumbai. The girls were given a specialized grooming session by Dr. Aparna Santhanam, Consulting Dermatologist at Pond’s Beauty Council; who after analyzing their skin types gave them each customized skincare advice, helping them prepare for the big Finale.


At a highly anticipated fanfare at Renaissance Convention Centre Hotel on Saturday, June 2nd 2012, the four lucky girls underwent a wonderful makeover by the ace stylists for their special rendezvous with Rannvijay. He spent quality time with them, gauging compatibility, quirks, interests, likes and dislikes. The decision was hard to make but Rannvijay made his choice, went down on one knee and handed a rose to his Perfect Match - Ms. Sneha Kumthekar and swept her off for a romantic date.  The guests were enthralled by musical performances and savored some of the best gourmet delights & finest cocktails.


Rannvijay Singha hands a rose to Pond's White Beauty's Perfect Match Contest winner Sneha Kumthekar

Rannvijay Singha heads for his dinner date with Sneha Kumthekar, winner of Pond's White Beauty's Perfect Match Contest

Rannvijay Singha enjoys  his dinner date with Sneha Kumthekar, winner of Pond's White Beauty's Perfect Match Contest

Rannvijay Singha enjoys his romantic  dinner date with winner of Pond's White Beauty's Perfect Match Contest winner Sneha Kumthekar



While these lucky girls got a chance to meet their match, there are many young girls out there who are still on a look out for their perfect match with the perfect potion for romance – spot-less radiance. At Pond’s we believe that each woman is different and unique. With years of research, breakthrough insights on genetic science and cutting edge technology, Pond’s Institute developed the revolutionary discovery in skin lightening – the GenWhite™ formula. 


The New Pond’s White Beauty™ is so advanced, it adapts to your unique skin’s specific needs and unlocks spot-less* radiant skin in just 7 days! By understanding your genes, it works your skin to control melanin right at the source to lighten skin and reduce dark spots. 
(*Reduction of spots,based on consumer test in 2011)

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...