Skip to main content

Review: Vedic line+ Moistln - Papaya & Hibiscus Moisturizer - Photos, Swatch


With the onset of summers, my cleansing-toning-moisturizing routine also undergoes a major change. I usually use face wash to cleanse my face in the morning and then in evening before stepping out. At night my facial skin cleansing is taken care of by cleansing milk.

I need to apply a moisturizer every time I wash my face, no matter what season it is. Though I have combination skin, I do ensure that I moisturize my face regularly to keep my skin soft and supple. My day time cream usually consists of a sunscreen or a tinted moisturizer with SPF in it. I use very light cream (currently Lancaster aquamilk) for the night time hydration. For evening time I usually like to apply a light moisturizer on my face and this particular one from Vedic line+ fits there perfectly. Check out more details about this cream below:

Vedic line+ Moistln - Papaya & Hibiscus Moisturizer


Formulated with Papaya & Hibiscus extract to instantly improve look and feel of skin. 
To Use : Lightly apply on moist skin for better hydration

Price for the quantity: INR 160-/ for 100 ml

Online Availability


My experience with this moisturizer:

The first thing that I loved about this moisturizer was its attractive packaging. The lovely pink colored tube, with flip open cap makes it very handy to use and perfect for travel. The moisturizer has a medium consistency and contains nice floral-fruity fragrance. I usually take out pea size of the product and apply it on my face. It gets absorbed quickly within seconds without leaving any kind of residue or greasy/oily feeling. I like how it hydrates my oily-combination skin while staying invisible. It feels extremely light on face, and that makes it perfect moisturizer for summer time.

Likes:

1) Nice handy tube packaging, with flip open cap.
2) Lovely floral-fruity fragrance which is quite soothing to the senses.
3) Medium consistency of the moisturizer, which makes the application quite easy.
4) It gets absorbed into the skin within a jiffy without causing any oily-greasy feeling.
5) Extremely light to wear.
6) Hydrates my oily-combination skin well.
7) Never gave me any breakouts.
8) Vedicline products are free of parabens, Phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, petroleum jelly too and any nasty preservatives that are bad for the skin.
9) Quite inexpensive for the price and amount.
10) Vedicline+ is a cruelty free brand.

Dislikes:

None as of now, apart from the fact that it doesn’t have SPF, so you need to put on an extra sunscreen/sunblock if you want to use it for day time. I've been using this since more than two weeks now and loving it a lot. However, since it is quite light moisturizer, I feel it may not be that effective for dry skin beauties, and I don't think it'd work for me in winters as well.

Overall: If you are looking for a light summer time moisturizer, then this can be a perfect fit for your need. Definitely recommended.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A) Check out more pics and swatch below:




So, what do you think about this moisturizer?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...