Skip to main content

International Summer Fun Giveaway - Win Beyu cosmetics, Cellnique face mask and Auravedic skin polish


Hello friends,

I hope you are enjoying your summers by taking good care of your skin and having fun with nice bright summer colors. Not to miss the yummy fruits (mangoes and litchis) and all cool mojitos to enjoy this time.
Anyways, its been a really long time since I hosted a giveaway here at Beauty Diaries and the blame may go on my health issues, busy schedule etc., as I've been planning this since quite a while. Nevertheless, here it has come finally, in the month of June (my b'day month!) and the goodies to win are:

1) Beyu 'Wies n Beauty' cosmetic kit - containing Lip Cream # 35, Blusher #120, Duo Eyeshadow #14 (kit is worth 15 Euros which is around INR 1050/-)
2) One Cellnique's B.liv Fine line Stoppage Sheer off crease face mask packet worth $15 (around INR 750/-) reviewed HERE
3) One Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish - Amla Tamarind (worth INR 200/-)





The rules of the giveaway are very simple and easy to follow, check them out below. Each point will give you one entry:

Mandatory entries:

1) Like "Beauty Diaries" Facebook Page
2) Subscribe to Beauty Diaries using the email subscriber option given on the right hand side bar of the blog, and click on confirm button. Enter your email address in the widget below.

Optional entries:

3) Follow "Beauty Diaries" on twitter
4) Tweet about the giveaway and enter the url in the widget. You can get the tweet url by clicking on the timestamp of the tweet.
5) Leave a comment below stating which of these products are you most excited about.
6) Like this giveaway link and share on your Facebook page. Enter your Facebook url in the widget

To ease up the job of both you and me, I am using this particular widget from Raffelcopter for this giveaway. It is super easy to use and you simply have to click on each option and follow what it says. I hope it helps and makes your giveaway entry super fun!! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Please note: 
  • There is only one prize for this giveaway.
  • The giveaway will run from June 12th 2012 to July 12th 2012.
  • I'll declare the winner on July 15th, 2012.
  • The giveaway is open Internationally. 

I hope I made the rules clear. So, have fun and I wish you good luck!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...