Skip to main content

Beauty with Heart - The Body Shop's New Beauty Movement in India

The Body Shop is one of 21st Century’s most iconic and pioneering Brands and it has launched a new beauty movement in India  - "Beauty With Heart".  Check out more details about this movement below:



With the new beauty movement – called Beauty With Heart –the brand hopes to inspire individuals everywhere and transform the boundaries of beauty.

Beauty With Heart places emphasis on a beauty experience that is more than skin-deep, putting a human stamp on beauty and empowering people the world over to Look Good, Feel Good And Do Good. Beauty with Heart is TBS's latest brand platform that connects with younger generations of consumers, keeping the values intact.

Activist, model and actor Lily Cole was announced as first ever global brand advocate of The Body Shop. Lily Cole exemplifies the sentiments attached with The Body Shop and is the embodiment of the brand’s strong values. Lily’s dedication to activism makes her an inspiring and progressive role model for people everywhere.

Beauty With Heart will spring to life through a new store experience called Pulse. The experiential store will highlight the radical products in a revamped form with attractive and stylish packaging.

You can go and experience the transformation at the first Pulse store in Ambience Mall – Gurgaon, India.

PR info

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...