This face wash was a random pick by me when I was strolling
at a mall, around a month back. I've been using this face wash since then
everyday in evening and have quite liked it so far. Check out more details
below:
It contains precious herbs and botanical extracts specially
developed exclusively for oily and sensitive skin. It deep cleanses skin,
removes excess oil and helps control acne and pimples
Price for quantity:
INR 70/- for 50 ml
How to use?
Moisten face. Squeeze out a small amount of Jovees Tea Tree
Oil Control Face wash on your palm. Apply and gently massage all over your face
in circular motion. Rinse well and pat dry. Use daily in the morning and
evening. Follow with Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion.
My experience with
this facewash
The face wash comes in a nice green colored tube with a flip
open cap. As I expected from it claiming to have "tea tree oil", the
face wash too is light-green in color and contains small granules that feel like
small sponge balls. The consistency of the face wash is a bit on the runny
side, and I have to be careful every time that I don't squeeze out a lot out. I
like how the face wash works on my skin. It creates a decent amount of lather,
while the small seeds give some minute level of exfoliation as well. All in
all, I feel quite fresh every time I wash my face using this. Its fragrance is
a bit on the herbal side but refreshing at the same time. Also, I've never felt
any kind of extreme dryness after washing my face using this, though I do
like to apply a moisturizer immediately after using this face wash. Since, I
don’t have any acne or pimples, I can’t comment much on its action regarding
pimple control.
As far as dislikes are concerned, I don't have any
particular dislike from this face wash, except for the fact that the tube
doesn't showcase complete list of ingredients. Only active ingredients are
stated. Also, the face wash is a bit on milder side, and doesn't work very
effectively in removing makeup.
Overall, it is a
decent facewash for everyday use and very affordable price. It has fared quite
well for my oily-combination skin. It does cleanse my face well of all the oil
and dirt, while giving a refreshing feeling. It doesn't dry out my skin and my
skin feels great after having used it everyday. I might consider buying it
again.