Skip to main content

Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet

Hello friends,

Today I'd like to share my most recent haul from OASAP.com. I've already had excellent shopping experience with the website and love the hi-street fashion stuffs available there. The website offers huge array of clothes, bags, jewelry, shoes and fashion accessories at real amazing prices. The best thing about the website is that it ships free worldwide. Till date I've bought a croc effect makeup bag, oversized chic sunglasses, Vintage Quilted Clutch with Bobble Lock, Vintage Tiara Drop Earrings, Diamond Check Padded Finish Shoulder Bag with Chain Trim to Flap and Oscar Fashion Chain and Jeweled Lips Detail Heeled Court Shoes from them. I have really loved the quality of the products and website's fast and safe shipping process.

This time I got the following stuffs from them: 
  • Queen Sculpture Cut-out Adjustable Bangle 
  • Casual Sweet Pink Dots Handbag 
Check out the pics below:
Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet



I completely fell in love
with the Queen sculpture Cut-out Adjustable Bangle. It has this lovely intricate design and is crafted in alloy, featuring queen sculpture to top with rhinestone embellished flower and cut-out design to the main. Also, since it is adjustable - one size fits all.

I usually never travel light, and have always wanted a chic huge bag that could carry my (loads of!) stuffs, and this fits perfectly to my needs. It is indeed HUGE! (me happy! :)) and so utterly gorgeous. Absolutely love the polka dot pattern on the bag on black base. It comes with top zipped closure, twin grab handles fastening to the top, and a detachable shoulder strap with an adjustable length that offers great comfort and ease of usage for everyday use.

Check out more pics of the bangle and the bag below: 

Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet

Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet

Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet
Online shopping from OASAP- Handbag and Bracelet

Overall

The website has become my current hot favorite for fashion accessories, shoes and jewelry. And since you only have to pay for the stuffs you buy (no shipping charges!), it is definitely a great place to explore and shop for your list of fashion stuffs.

So, what do you think about my purchases?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes