Skip to main content

Online Cosmetics Shopping from Myntra.com

Hello friends,

I hope this holiday season is going great for you guys and you are enjoying it to the fullest. I've also been busy buying gifts for my near and dear ones. Since, I've been staying in a remote industrial area, and I have my little 2 month old son to take care of, I have to rely on online shopping for all my shopping and gifting needs.I really feel these online shopping portals to be a blessing for people like me who can't access major brands easily. So, while I bought stuffs here and there for everyone in my family, I had to buy some stuffs for myself as well. Since party season is on, there were certain stuffs that I decided to purchase for myself to make my 'makeup' fit for the occasions.



Myntra.com has become a well known name in the major online shopping portals now for its fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. I've been shopping my stuffs from this website right from my Bangalore days and have really loved the website for its easy and user friendly navigation, the plethora of authentic brands it offers in each section, great deals, fast shipping and good customer care service. However, this time while browsing through the website, when I landed on the 'Beauty' section, I decided to check out the following cosmetic products from them:



1) Lotus Herbals Purestay Hazelnut Star Foundation to get that flawless finish for my party makeup looks. Will review it soon.

2) Konad Women False Eyelashes 04 - Can't think of getting my eyes decked up without false lashes. I've been wearing them from quite a while now and love the instant glamour factor they add to the whole look. I was quite delighted to fin these Konad lashes at the website. Haven't tried them yet, but these do look great and the best part is that these come with adhesive so yayyy..Will review soon.

3) Maybelline Cremoso Gabriele Nail Polish - Red is in the season, so definitely had to get this. Will review soon.

It was pretty easy to browse through the brands and the products.I could easily filter my needs from the facility given at the right hand side bar of the webpage. What I liked the most about the browsing is that the website showcases you any offer by a particular brand whenever you put a product in your shopping cart. For example - if you choose a colorbar nail polish and there is an offer where you can get a free makeup pouch from the brand on purchase of Rs.1000/-, you can see the offer at your shopping cart and then based on that you can choose further products.

As soon as I placed my order with the website, I got a confirmation mail about the same stating the list of the products in the order, along with other details such as address, amount etc. For each next step, I was being properly notified by emails. My order reached me within 4 days of placing the order, which was pretty quick for the remote area I stay in.

What I liked best about the website was that, after delivering my order they sent a mail to me asking for the feedback on this order. I was supposed to fill a feedback form regarding my satisfaction with the service on whole, how much easy did I find browsing the products, the range etc. Its a great step as I feel it helps a website a lot in knowing the customer expectations, and then evolve accordingly.

Overall, my shopping experience with the website has always been excellent and now with more range of products available there, it is certainly a delight shopping from them again and again! :)

Check out the pics of my purchase and the packaging below:





Have you shopped with Myntra.com?
Share your experience with me in your comments below

P.S.: I was given a voucher for this particular shopping, however that has not altered my opinion. The post showcases my honest opinion on my experience with the website

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes