Skip to main content

Online Shopping with Discount coupons in India - Tips, My Experience

Online shopping has become the latest fad in India, and it isn't a surprise to see so many online stores getting launched everyday. The trend has spanned its way in all sections right from fashion apparels, shoes, beauty and makeup products and accessories to home furnishing, books, electronic goods and now even groceries. I've been an avid online shopper since many years now. My love for online shopping began ages back in year 2004 when I was introduced to ebay India. My excellent shopping experience from the website was followed by an even amazing experience from the holy grail of all shopping websites - Amazon, when I went to US. After coming back to India, I was quite delighted to see whole bunch of these amazing online shops getting launched here, that really promise great products at great prices and deliver quality services as well.

Online Shopping
Image Source

Though shopping in malls may be a cardio for many of you, for some (lazy!) people like me and people living in remote areas (again like me!) - online shopping is a boon.
Not only do I get these wonderful products at the comfort of my home, I get them at great prices and I can definitely see loads of options and alternatives available as well, just by clicking my mouse and keypad buttons. To add the icing on the cake, we now have some great websites that provide awesome discount coupons to make your shopping experience even more enjoyable, fun and satisfying. It has now become my habit to check for discount coupons for these online stores whenever I plan to purchase something, and I almost always get some or the other.

Though it is quite easy to sit, click your mouse and purchase a product online from any shopping portal, there are certain things you should keep in mind, before clicking on the "Make payment" button.

Check them out below:


1) Always check for the product on other online shopping portals. You may get the same product at lesser price there. Even if the price of the product is same or even more on other shopping portal, check for the discount coupons available for both the shopping portals. Chances are that you may get the same product at lesser price from the other shopping website by using the discount coupon. I've shopped this way many times and saved around 500-1000 bucks on certain products.

2) While "Checking out" your shopping cart from a website, ensure that you take snapshot of every step, so that if any of the steps fail, you can immediately send the particular snapshot to the website's customer care team and get the matter fixed easily. I've had one weird experience with an online shopping portal, where the transaction failed from my side, the money got deducted yet they didn't have any notification in their server. The problem actually occurred in the gateway website. Since I had the snapshot with me, I contacted the customer care department of the gateway website and got my money back without any hitch.

Though, shopping with discount coupons is quite rewarding in itself, it is a tedious job searching for genuine discount coupons online all the time, and sometimes it becomes quite frustrating when you land on bogus discount coupons that don't work and only waste your precious time. In my search for working coupons, I landed on this particular website - CupoNation.in and found it quite helpful and user friendly. The website is easy to navigate and the best part about the website is that I could find discount coupons of all my favorite online shopping portals here like Myntra.com, yebhi.com, ebay.in, goodlife etc free of cost. Also, I got introduced to some other great shopping websites here, through their discount coupons. It is fun to check them all at one place and browse through them with their discount coupon in hand; feels like a celebration sale already!

So, I am definitely up for some good, money-saving shopping experience this season and would wish you too a happy shopping time ahead.

You can check the website HERE.

Which are your favorite online shopping stores?
Share with me in your comments below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes