Skip to main content

Make your bath experience luxurious with FACES Bath accessories


For some, the bathroom is a relaxing getaway, for others it's a necessary evil. Choose from a great selection of bathroom accessories ranging from Loofahs, Sponges & Poufs, Shower Caps, scrubber and lot more available at FACES Cosmetics. In our everyday busy routine we tend to forget that we have weekend upon us when we can put our feet up and relax. What better way of relaxing than a luxurious rejuvenating bath with the lush bath accessories available at FACES Cosmetics.

At FACES one can explore an all new range of personal care accessories for a enjoyable and refreshing experience. Be it a Bath Cushion for an ultimate accessory for relaxing.... To inflatable bath pillow in a soft  fabric to support your neck while you lie in your soothing soak.... Or a Soft bristle Bath Brush to get to those hard to reach places..... & a Body Messager to leave your skin massaged.... ITZ All here !!

4 way Pedicure File. Rs 179

Bath cushion. Rs 345

FACES Bath Body Massager. Rs 195

Luxe Sponge Round. Rs 95

Luxe spounge round. Rs 95

FACES Luxe Shower cap.Rs 99

Wooden loofah brush. Rs 275


Pamper & indulge into the pure bliss of delight and leisure with FACES today.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...