Skip to main content

Five Innovative, Stylish and Unique Chair Designs

Five Innovative, Stylish and Unique Chair Designs


If you spend around 8-10 hours a day working on your desktop, then you must know how much importance does your work chair hold. A good and comfortable sitting posture can make a significant amount of difference in the quantity and quality of efforts you put in your work. Apart from giving the comfort factor, an office chair should also help you stay active while you stay seated on it for so many hours of your day (or night!).
It should definitely give a good amount of support to your back, help you stretch and relax your muscles in between your work hours and if you have to deal with more than one work station placed side by side in your room, then it should also help you move across smoothly.

Check out below an interesting infographic showcasing the History of chairs, and how we got our current office chair with wheels:


familydinners.org

When it comes to office furniture, the choice of your work chair can easily make or break the whole look. I have my workplace stationed at a corner of my second bedroom, and though my work table is a simple no-fuss table, I definitely had to invest in getting a good work chair. Not only does it give my body a good support, it also adds a bit of "work-like" feel to my little work place, otherwise it is easy to get lost with the house work in between my "office-schedules".

Two years back, when I used to have a 9-5 job at office, a change in my work chair could make a lot of difference - be it the color of the chair, or design. I remember a time when, a simple change of moving from black to green chair definitely made me feel a lot good about being in office.

Anyways, in my search for the most stylish, unique and innovative chair designs, I came across a few and here listing them below for your reference:

1) Unique black office chair for laptop users

Unique black office chair for laptop users

Typically designed for laptop and notebook users, isnt't his chair amazingly stylish and classy? I quite loved the sleek design of this chair.

2) H.R. Giger's Harkonnen Chairs

 H.R. Giger's Harkonnen Chairs

These are typical human spine chairs,built keeping in mind  - the human skeleton. It must be an interesting experience sitting on one of these chairs.

3) The Chakra chair by Karim Rash

The Chakra chair by Karim Rash

This chair was designed, keeping in mind the important pressure points of body. The pads stimulate these important points, also called "chakras" and the process can enhance your decision making abilities. Seems to be a great chair, especially for brainstorming activities.

4) Icicle chair

 Icicle chair

The first time I saw this chair, I thought that I was looking at an optical illusion. This chair comes with a cool spiky design. Definitely eye catching and very creative design, especially if you want to give an edgy look to your home decor.




5) The Evolution chair

Exercising on The Evolution chair

The Evolution chair
I call it the next generation chair. It is an office chair with an exercise ball attached on top of it for you to sit. While working on busy schedules, people often skip finding time to go to the gym. This is kind of a mini-gym setup at your office or work station. You can exercise sitting on it while doing your work, and also take some breaks in between your working hours to do a few stretches. After all, isn't a healthy lifestyle the key to success?

So, what do you think about these cool chairs and their amazing designs? 
Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Related Articles


Handy Multipurpose Home Repair Tools Besides the Basics ...
Things to Avoid while Packing for Home Moving 
Bespoke Home Décor Collection from NIVASA 
My Top Five Basics in Home Décor
Military Relocation: Things to consider before making the move 
Tips to Efficiently Transport your Car in Long-Distance Move 
How to spend more Fun Time with your Family 
Packing Your Maternity Hospital Bag 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Review: Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara in Oynx

About Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara: Will not clump, flake or glob Long-wearing Patented brush provides superior lash definition Price: $16.95 Quantity: 8ml What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique? Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes. My experience with this mascara: I got this mascara a couple of days back and I've been using it since then daily for office wear. I've found the mascara quite impressive in its own unique way. The first thing that I noticed about the mascara was its packaging. The t...