Skip to main content

Smile file! – The Importance of a Dazzling White Smile

Picture this: You are about to go for a celebratory soiree. You do a quick check of your clothes. Your little black dress is just fine, its helm falling flatteringly well. A glance at the mirror reveals your silky tresses tied neatly. And the eye shadow is making your eyes sparkle. You are ready to rock the evening. Just then there’s a horrid revelation: beneath those glossy colored lips are yellow teeth! You should have checked that first, shouldn't you? But you missed it!

“A visible white smile never goes out of fashion,” says ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra and member of Colgate Visible White Style Squad.  Great significance is laid on cosmetics and fashion. And while there is nothing wrong with that, what one tends to forget in the process is the importance of a dazzling white smile, which can be achieved by investing in specific Oral Care. 

Colgate Visible White for perfect smile


Colgate Visible White that gives one shade whiter teeth in just one week is a must-have in every woman’s vanity kit and an integral part of daily beauty regime. Malhotra further adds, 
“Styling celebrities is not an easy task! While I can add a dash of style, beauty is self-nurtured. While dressing up is a worthwhile endeavor, the right persona comes from grooming, which is incomplete without a great smile and perfect white teeth. You can wear the finest couture and accentuate your outfits with the best accessories. But if you don’t invest in a radiant white smile, all other efforts are in vain.”

Besides adding glamour to your demeanor, a smile also gets some other perks. While a weak smile can make someone appear dull, a happy white smile is an instant stress buster. People with 'perfect' smiles are considered more athletic than those with bad teeth, a study in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics reveals. That’s not all. Various studies conducted over the years have shown that smiling and laughter can boost the functioning of the immune system.


As someone smartly puts it: A smile is a face lift that’s in everyone’s price range! So, while you are putting your hard earned money in those numerous corrective surgeries, don’t ignore the power of a visible white smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...