Skip to main content

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of a Color OOTD

Hi friends,

Its been ages since I posted my OOTD on my blog. I guess the last OOTD was around 2 years back. The reason of my absence was of course the fact that I got pregnant and after my delivery, I had put on a lot of weight. Thankfully, now I am almost back to what I used to look like before, though still need to work out a lot. I try to fit my workout schedule in between my regular chores and motherhood duties.

Anyways, today I'd like to show a gorgeous bag that I got from Sammydress.com. I got this bag just 2 days back from the website, and absolutely adored it. The quality and beauty this bag offers definitely makes it into my list of current favourites. Check it out below:

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD


Stylish Office Lady Style Checked Embossing Embellished Zipper and Covered Design Handbag/Slanting Bag/One-Shoulder Bag 



I have taken it out on a shopping trip day before yesterday (yes! it came at the right time before I was heading out, and I couldn't find any excuse to not take it with me! :D). Then yesterday, I took it with me while I headed out to meet some of my friends. I got quite a couple of compliments on the bag and was showered by volley of questions as where I got it from. The bag is made up of softest leather and the design definitely makes it a great accessory to carry. It is available in 3 variants at the website - Green, bronze and black. I got the black one for myself. The bag has very smooth finish and is appropriately built to carry all of my essentials well. It has a small zipper pocket inside, which I use to carry cash and cards and another pocket which I used to carry my phone!

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD

Bag from Sammydress + Pop of Color OOTD
Outfit of the day: I paired a pink summer jacket with  turquoise green leggings
Shoes: Silver grey sandals from catwalk
Bag from Sammydress.com


I love the design of the zipper; gives a certain edge to an otherwise classic and elegant design.

It was quite fun browsing the website as it has huge array of amazing stuffs in almost all categories of fashion, for everyone - Women, men and even for kids.Apart from regular fashion stuffs, you can also find gorgeous wedding dresses and party wears appropriate for various special occasions, which are listed under an exclusive section there.

For my bag, I used their regular shipping mode, and got my product within 2 weeks of order. Also, I was quite pleased with their customer care service as they proactively replied to all my emails.

Overall, it was a very pleasant and satisfying experience shopping from Sammydress.com and I'd certainly love to go back and buy more stuffs from them.

You can check out their lovely collection HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes